2. Some areas of our Site request or require you to provide contact information (such as your name and e-mail address). Your contact information may be used to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions conducted through the Site and material changes in the Site's policies. We may also send you information about the Site. We will not share any contact information collected from you except as disclosed in the Privacy Statement. All contact information provided to the Site is maintained on our secure servers.
3. We collect financial information (such as your credit card information) on an as-needed basis to bill you for products and services you purchase through the Site and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the contact information discussed above will be used to get in touch with you. We will not share any financial information collected from you except as necessary to fulfill your order. All financial information provided to the Site is maintained on our secure servers.
4. We sometimes collect anonymous demographic information (such as zip code, gender and age) to tailor your experience at our Site, provide content that we think you might be interested in, and display the content according to your preferences.
5. We collect an internet protocol address (IP address) from all visitors to our Site.
7. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by court order or other government or law enforcement authority.
8. You will have the opportunity to sign up (opt-in) to receive e-mail from us. You may unsubscribe (opt-out) at any time.
9. The Site uses "cookie" technology to enhance your online experience by making it easier to navigate our Site. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to the computer that is browsing that web site, and are used for record-keeping purposes. We do not extract information about individual users or their computers during this process. it is not necessary to accept a cookie to navigate the Site, but you must accept a cookie to purchase products from the site.
10. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information and have measures in place to protect against the misuse of the information under our control. all credit transactions occur in a secure area of the Site to process orders.
11. This Site makes available our blog, twitter, facebook and other Public Forums to our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in a Public Forum becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
12. The Site contains links to other web sites. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off our Site to a third party web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites, or their content.