Review our Terms of Service and Conditions prior to ordering Fresh Juice Delivery Service. We are constantly updating this page so be sure to thoroughly review this page whenever you are shopping on our website for updated changes to our policies. If you would like to be notified of policy changes please contact us email@example.com
By shopping on our website, ordering on the phone or subscribing to our juice memberships you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms of Service are a legal agreement between you and Fresh Juice Delivery.com, and spell out the terms and conditions to which users of this Site are expected to adhere. Please read it carefully before using the Site, because by clicking "I Agree" during checkout or by using the Site, you agree to be bound by its terms, as well as the terms of our Privacy Statement, Refund Policy, Cancellation Fees, Subscription, which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with, or do not wish to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use this Site. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will post the amended Terms of Service here.
Fresh Juice Delivery.com will offer refunds to our customers if we ship and or deliver juice that was incorrect on our behalf. If you order juice and it arrives on time and you are not home, Fresh Juice Delivery.com is not responsible for refunding any money due to you not properly scheduling time to receive your order. When you order our juice you are given a delivery time and must be available to receive your order. If an unsual act of God happens meaning, an earthquake or flights are unable to ship your order we will gladly credit your account and ship your order on the next available date. Fresh Juice Delivery is NOT responsible for incorrect addresses and will not offer a refund. We are happy to reschedule delivery for an additional charge. See Shipping Charges for accurate shipping quotes and fees. Each account is handled on an individual basis. Custom orders are nonrefundable. There are No juice cleanse refunds sales are final. If you order a gift for a friend or family member it is your responsibility to make sure they will be able to receive the gift. You must inform them of your surprise gift and let them know it is extremely perishable. If the gift arrives at their location and it sits on a porch or with a doorman it is not our responsibility to refund you money.
GLASS BOTTLE OPTION SHIPPING TERMS
If you select our clear glass bottles as an option for your juices you do so at your own risk. When your juice leaves our facility and the bottle is broken or damaged during shipment by the carrier, we are not responsible for replacing the juice. We carefully package the juices as securely as possible along with shock absorbing cushions and each glass is indivdually wrapped with insulations. Express Shippers are sometimes careless and may damage the box causing glass to break. Choose to have your juices shipped inside plastic bottles to be sure you will receive the juices you really can enjoy. There are no refunds or replacements of juices from shipped damaged glass bottles.
Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash. They are for online purchases only. Gift certificates must be used before the expiration date. If you are not sure what it is call us and we will verify your information. All gift certificates must be used within 6 months or they will be considered expired. Gift certifcates are nonrefundable.
BILLING AND PREAUTHORIZATIONS
When you sign up on to FreshJuiceDelivery.com to order juices of any type we ask for a form of payment during checkout. When you accept our terms during checkout and pay via credit cards (master cards, visa, discover or american express) and ATM/ Debit Card or by phone we will take a preauthorization of your credit card automatically. After we determine the shipping charges, the method of payment you've chosen will be charged for the full amount prior to shipping. If we ship your juice order or deliver your juices locally and you have not canceled you are responsible for the full amount of the balance due. However if you canceled your order 48 hours in advance you are not liable for the balance due. If you chose "RUSH MY ORDER" you will be charged the full amount. If you are local you must cancel within 5 to 10 minute of placing the order. There are NO cancellations after your order has shipped. Third party credit cards are not accepted. Your name must be on the credit card to place the order with us.
ORDER CANCELLATION FEE
Fresh Juice Delivery.com charges a $7 cancellation fee to ALL Customers who place an order on our website or by phone and cancels after the allowed 5 minutes. Your order is processed immediately after you submit it. All juice is made fresh when you order it and your account will be automatically charged a cancellation fee of $7. If you order a juice cleanse, you must cancel 24 to 48 hour before your order is scheduled to arrive. If you order a 5 day juice cleanse and decide after the 1st shipment to cancel before receiving the 2nd shiptment you will only receive credit if you cancel 48 hours in advance. Otherwise you will not receive a refund, because we have already shop specifically for your cleanse, we have prepared your produce and personalized packaging. If you order a juice cleanse online and you want to cancel due to the shipping cost or any other reason you must do so immediately within 24 hours of ordering. If you do not cancel within 24 hours you will be charged a cancellation fee of $175.00 If you chose RUSH for your cleanse you will not receive a refund.
ALLERGIES, UNPASTEURIZED JUICE & JUICE EXPIRATION DATES
Fresh Juice Delivery.com delivers you the freshest quality juice by using the best premium fruit and vegetables. We thoroughly wash all our produce before using it. Live, raw juice must be treated with the utmost care and diligence in preparation. Due to the nature of our juices being fresh, there are NO PRESERVATIVES and our freshly Squeezed Juice is UNPASTEURIZED. This means our juice will expire faster than store bought juice. Some of our juices will go rancid within 48 hours. Each juice is marked with an expiration date and must be discarded after the juice has expired. If you purchase juice as a gift for a family member or a friend it is your responsibility to inform your friend or family that the juice you've purchased is scheduled to arrive and is extrememly perishable. We do our best to mark the shipping boxes to help them see it requires immediate refrigeration. FDA warns that any an all juices that have not been pasteurized may contain harmful bacteria that could be hazardous to your health. If you have any allergies to nuts, do not order any of our juices. We make nut milks at our facility. If you have any other allergies, do not order our juices.
DAMAGE TO OUR BOTTLES, RETURNING OUR BOTTLES
We are making an effort to do our part by creating an ecofriendly juice business service. We prefer to ship or hand deliver our Freshly Squeezed Juices inside Glass Bottles. We have taken the time to make these bottles available to our subscription customers to reduce our foot print on the environment. We ask our Juice Subscribers to help us becoming a stronger environmently conscious business by using our glass containers and recycling them with our company. Therefore we ask for a deposit on our bottles when you subscribe to our membership club. Your deposit is refunded when you discontinue your subscription and return our bottles in the best condition. You agree to these terms when you subscribe to our membership club. If you order glass bottled juices without a subscription then the bottle is your to keep and need not be returned. We ask that you recycle all glass and plastic.
Membership has its privileges! We are happy to offer such a wonderful juice subscription service to our members. This service requires a valid credit card to be kept on file at all times. Your subscription will be automatically renewed and your credit card will be automatically charged on a quarterly, monthly or weekly basis, depending upon the billing terms for your account, for as long as you remain a member. You agree that Fresh Juice Delivery.com will not be obligated to send you any renewal or advance billing notices or confirmations that your credit card has been charged. You must call us to cancel your subscription.
Statements about our products and juices on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We do not recommend any of our juice elixirs or juice cleanses for children. Please consult with your physician prior to using our products or drinking our juices.
All information about our juices & Juice cleanses are provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you and before you use any of the information provided in the site, you should contact a qualified medical physician, dietition, fitness expert or other appropriate health care professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against Fresh Juice Delivery.com or Sales Representatives as the result of the use of such information.
COPYRIGHT -CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS
1. The contents of this Site are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips (collectively, the "Content")) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Fresh Juice Delivery.com. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Site.
2. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws. Except as set forth in these Terms of Service, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content, or materials in whole or in part.
3. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Fresh Juice Delivery.com.
4. You agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments and/or submissions to any of the Public Forums (as discussed below) or the like that you provide to us in connection with this Site or our services (Submissions) will be deemed to be provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and will become and remain our property. We have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and/or distribute any Submissions for any purposes whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
5. If you believe that the content of any Submission provided by you has been used on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please e-mail us a written notice that includes the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you or our use thereof will (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, contract or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain unlawful material; (iii) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; or (iv) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; and (b) that you are at least 18 years old.
2. Fresh Juice Delivery.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, or any other warranty, condition, guaranty, or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, of any materials or services provided through the Service. We do not guarantee that your access to or use of the Site or the Services available therein will be continuous, uninterrupted or secure.
3. You hereby acknowledge that the use of our website and our Services available therein is at your sole risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Fresh Juice Delivery.com, shall not be responsible to you or any third parties for any direct or indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damage or loss incurred in connection with use of the Service, or any of the materials provided by us. FreshJuiceDelivery.com’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to any dispute with FreshJuiceDeilvery.com is to discontinue your use of this site. FreshJuiceDelivery.com and its vendors shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage arising from your use of the site or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the site. These exclusions for indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for health-related issues, lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if FreshJuiceDelivery.com had been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based.
1. Fresh Juice Delivery.com, may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms of Service or the infringement of copyrights owned by third parties. FreshJuiceDelivery.com has the right to terminate your account and access to this site for any reason, including, without limitation, if FreshJuiceDelivery.com, in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions (either directly or through breach of any other terms and conditions or operating rules applicable to you). FreshJuiceDelivery.com may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of this site.
CHOICE OF LAW
1. This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with California law without regard to any conflict of law provisions. We make no representations that the Content in this Site is appropriate for access outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree that any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under the Terms and Conditions and or your use of this site resides in the courts located in the State of California, and you further expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force.